logo twitter_logo facebook_logo

Tax Advice

If you think that your tax code is incorrect and you are over paying or under paying your tax and you believe you may be entitled to a rebate we can help. Debt management and benefits may have implications on your tax code.


If you think this is the case please come and see us and bring with you as many of the following:



Details of Income

Bank statements

Pay slips

Pensions slips

Savings Accounts

Benefit Award Notices



National Insurance Number



If you are aged 60 or over and you are on an income of £20,000 or less per annum  or if you are caring for someone who fits the this criteria, the Tax Volunteers charity may be able to give specific advice.  This advice will be independent and free.  


You can contact Tax Volunteers on 0845 601 3321 (local call rates apply) or email [email protected]